Trevor Jones & Co currently process payrolls for in excess of 165 employers with this number continuing to grow.
Our dedicated payroll department offers a full Payroll Bureau service for both the firms' clients as well as clients for whom we operate a payroll service only.
Administration of Payroll is becoming increasingly burdensome, for many employers keeping up with changing legislation is taking more and more time and resources away from core business functions. The Payroll function can easily be separated from other business activities and outsourced to specialists such as our team of payroll professionals.
Trevor Jones & Co has Payroll Diploma qualified staff who are members of the Institute of Payroll Professionals (IPP). Our Payroll department is able to provide a fully comprehensive and confidential payroll service ensuring payments are made to employees accurately and on time. We have invested heavily in providing an excellent computerised payroll system which is constantly updated with changing legislation and are able to offer the following payroll services;
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Four Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly or Annual payroll processing periods
- Plain payslips or Security Sealed payslips
- Standard payroll summary reports
- Bespoke payroll reports as required
- Faxpay / autopay payments
- Processing of Starters and Leavers
- All submissions to the Inland Revenue via the on-line service
- Monthly notifications of PAYE payments due to the Inland Revenue
- Provide assistance with PAYE inspections by HMRC
- Processing of Statutory payments SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Deduction of Court Orders and Student Loans
- Year end submission of P35 and P14's electronically
- Any multiple of payment and deduction descriptions as required
- Any other adhoc payroll services as required
Construction Industry Scheme
The changes made in April 2007 to the Construction Industry Scheme made a considerable administrative burden upon Contractors. Our Payroll Bureau Service also provides a full and comprehensive service to Contractors. We are able to offer the following Services.
- Verification of Sub-Contractors with the Inland Revenue
- Processing of payments to Sub-Contractors
- Production of Sub-Contractor Statements
- On-line filing of monthly CIS return
- Year end submission of P35 if applicable
The payroll system operated is HM Revenue and Customs accredited.
Our payroll processing fees are very competitive and you may be surprised at how little this service costs. To request a quote for Payroll Bureau Services please contact us.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 012 1350 6500. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.